There are a couple of things that might be preventing the web player from loading in a reasonable amount of time:
- The station's streaming provider took longer than expected to deliver the audio. Please refresh the page to see if that helps.
- Adobe Flash Player is enabled (make sure the "always allowed to run" option is selected)
- Adobe Flash Player version is 22.214.171.124 or newer.
If the error persists across multiple browsers, please submit a support ticket with the following information so that we can troubleshoot the problem more efficiently:
- Which station are you attempting to stream?
- What device are you using when trying to stream? (i.e. iPhone 7, Samsung Galaxy S6, PC, Mac)
- Which browsers did you use when reproducing this error? (i.e. Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer)
- What operating system version is running on your device? (i.e. iOS 12, Android 7.2.2, Windows 10)
This information will help us further troubleshoot the cause of the error.