If you are seeing an "Unable To Configure Device" error message after attempting to start the webplayer stream, this may be caused by browser cookies being disabled or the webplayer timing out.
- Please check your browser settings to make sure cookies are enabled while streaming the webplayer. The webplayer depends on this feature to identify the device id and send the stream to that device. Learn how to manage cookie settings in Chrome HERE.
- If your browser's cookie settings are enabled correctly and you are still experiencing this issue, please refresh your page to see if that helps. If it doesn't, please submit a ticket to our team so we can help you work through this issue.
When submitting a ticket, please make sure to include the following information:
- Which station's webplayer you are trying to access.
- What browser you are trying to access it on.
- Whether you are on a Mac or Windows device.
Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience.